Old October 8th 04, 01:14 AM
Geoff

Conor wrote:
In article , Scott Steven says...
Hi, is anyone in australia and got the TV working for the AIW 9700
PRO card?

When i am in the TV setup panel, 'Australia' is not listed in the 'TV
Tuner'.

I don't have cable. Just have a normal house antenna. Am i right in
understanding that I need to connect the antenna to the card. I am
in dumb mode at the moment. I purchased this card off ebay (from a
US seller). The card came with no manuals/cd's. I managed to install
all the drivers etc. Have got the card going. MMC is up and running.
TV is working but just getting static displaying. I thought the TV
would work here.

It will work, you just need to select the right broadcasting format,
i.e PAL/NTSC/Whatever then tune it manually using frequencies rather
than channels.

their tv standard is PAL B
doesn't the tv software have an autotune thingy ?