Old October 7th 04, 04:56 PM
Scott Steven

Default enabling TV on AIW 9700 PRO for Australia

Hi, is anyone in australia and got the TV working for the AIW 9700 PRO card?

When i am in the TV setup panel, 'Australia' is not listed in the 'TV
Tuner'.

I don't have cable. Just have a normal house antenna. Am i right in
understanding that I need to connect the antenna to the card. I am in dumb
mode at the moment. I purchased this card off ebay (from a US seller). The
card came with no manuals/cd's. I managed to install all the drivers etc.
Have got the card going. MMC is up and running. TV is working but just
getting static displaying. I thought the TV would work here.

any help appreciated!

Cheers,
Scott