Old September 8th 03, 06:46 AM
McGrandpa

"ELVIS2000" wrote in message

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 02:43:48 GMT, "slowdown"
wrote:

So are the 9800 Pro cards if you shop around, I got mine for $299
from compusa.

Does going to CompUSA qualify as "shopping around"? If CompUSA is at
$299, thats as much as anyone is going to pay.

jw

What's your favorite store? Shop all the big name stores, their ads,
their stock. Take the lowest price ad for what you want to your fave
store, most all of them do price matching. They do here in Houston for
sure
I usually buy at Circuit City. It's closest to me, they have a good
selection, and their prices are usually among the lowest. When they
aren't, they will match the lowest price and give you 10% of the
difference. "Nobody will undersell US!"
Unfortunately, nobody in this area actually has the card in stock I want
to buy. I'll keep looking and waiting.
McG.