Old December 22nd 03, 10:22 AM
Tim

Harry,

May be wrong but, I think what you are trying to do applies to Standby, not
Hybernation.
IE if you put the system into standby, then the actions you describe would /
should work.

HTH
- Tim

"harry" wrote in message
news
I have both of these mobo's + winxp + lastest sp's, bios's etc

1. can these boards be awaken from hibernation with the keyboard, like

space
bar etc, i tried setting it in the bios but it still doesn't work, i have

press the power button to wake them up?

2. on the A7V8X-x = i told winxp to allow the built in Network card to be
awaken from hibernation by a remote user in the
system/properities/devies/network setting under power management. However
whenever i try to connect to ie via a network, such as by using the

remote
desktop, it doesn't wake up.

Thanks