Old August 6th 03, 09:40 PM
Patrick Phillips

In article , lcw999
@bellsouth.net says...
Mark..

I'm in the process of buying an A7V8X-X and in all my
research it did mention that the bios size on the A7V8X
is 4K...whereas, on the A7V8X-X it is 2K. Possible that
you do have the wrong download! Do it again!
Good luck,

Leonard...

Hi Leonard, interesting the bios size difference, I never noticed that.

Mark, the ftp: Asus English 105 BIOS file that flashed my A7V8X-X worked
fine, WinXP Pro file explorer says its 188KB, but with a right click and
select properties it says size of file 187KB and size on my hard disk is
188KB.

If the one you have is any larger or up close 400KB its not for our board.

--
Patrick in central IL.
XP Pro, Starband 360 modem, MC 4.0.0.15