Old July 15th 03, 12:33 PM
Matt Larkin

"Seth" wrote in message ...
Errr...Crap please disregard that, meant to send it to my friend and not to
this entire newsgroup. Is there a way for me to delete that message off the
newsgroup?

Seth

Actually, when I actually read your message it looked as if you were
trying to find answers to questions through newsgroups. I can't
recommend groups.google.com enough if that's what you are after - all
the benefits google's normal searching capability, directed at the
newsgroups instead.

As I'm at work writing this, and they don't allow nntp connections
here, I can also post as well as just catch up on items in the ng.
Apart from the lack of anonymous posting ability (you have to give a
valid e-mail address to sign up) it's almost better than a dedicated
news client on your pc!

Matt (a newbie back in 1994 on usenet)