Old September 26th 04, 07:09 AM
Jason Gallas

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:20:19 -0400, Glenn M wrote:

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:55:03 -0700, Jason Gallas
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:56:24 -0400, ToolPackinMama
wrote:

Jason Gallas wrote:

I have a Chaintech 7NJS ZENITH Motherboard and an Athlon XP 3200+. I
just attempted a Bios Update on the system. All went well except for
the end when there was a loud beeping noise and then a black screen.
I rebooted and now the power LED is flashing but nothing comes up.
How can I get it back up and running?

Reset the CMOS?

I tried resetting it by removing the jumper and putting it into the
reset area. However when I attempt to boot up again it still fails.
Any hints on anything else I can try?

Go to another computer and see if you can download the bios to a
floppy disk ... make sure you are using the correct bios for the
correct revision of your main board... then see if you can re-flash
the bios again...
Glenn M

Cant even get to that point. The computer won't boot at all, even to
a bios screen. I guess I'm out of luck huh?