Old May 24th 07, 12:00 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Homer J. Simpson

Default Strange graphic problem with COD2 and Evga 8800 GTS

"Bobsen" wrote in message
Hi all,
I recently built a new system and installed my COD2 (with all the
updates) and was anticipating some really good game play, but after
starting as normal (in both single player and multiplayer) all I can
'see' is a white, foggy screen! All the icons are showing, the sounds
are all correct and the cross hairs indicate that I am 'in' the game
but no picture!
The game worked fine in my old system...
System Specs:
Win XP Pro SP2 (all the updates)
Mother board Asus P5N32 E Sli-Plus (latest bios version) 6600 Chip
Graphics: EVGA 8800 GTS640mb Nvidia driver 158.22 Forceware version
Screen: Samsung 226BW 22" 6o hrz
Ram: 2 x 1gb PC6400 OCZ @800 dual channel
PSU: ENERMAX Infiniti - 720W Modular
3 Samsung Hard drives: 1 80 gb main, and 2 x 500gb 7200 rpm 16 mb SATA
II
All my other games Arma, BF2, Counter strike run flawlessly and at
maxed out resolutions. I have tried turning the resolution down to
800x600, but that didn't help. Power is not a problem and temps never
exceed 47 degrees.
Hope some one can help....
Thanks in advance,
Bobsen

Not really a solution but try lowering or turning off the Anti-Aliasing
setting.