Old November 4th 06, 03:03 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
R.V. Gronoff

Default Downloading NVidia Drivers problem

Edward Diener No Spam a écrit :
R.V. Gronoff wrote:
Edward Diener No Spam a écrit :
Attempting to download the latest NVidia drivers for my GE6200 GPU
from http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_91.47.html always meets
with an error saying that the server has disconnected the download
after a fairly short while. It fails whether or not I use FireFox or
IE. Does anybody know why this is happening and how I can get the
latest drivers ?

Try a mirror server or the international version.

The mirrors have the same problem. If an international version will work
fine I will try one of those instead.

I've installed the int'l one with no sweat.

--
Virez Ahmadinejad pour me répondre.
Remove Ahmadinejad to reply.