Old December 24th 05, 03:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default So Nvidia has cancelled production of ALL AGP cards except the 6800Gs?

I was referring to Athlon64 owners. A socket-A CPU is of course a different
animal. Your RAM can carry over, though.

"oldwolf" wrote in message
Why do you say that?? My amd 3200 wont fit in a s939 board, and Im not
throwing away 2gig of ram just to upgrade the vid card.
I can play fear, and cod2, and others, quite nicely at the moment, with a
6600gt. got no problems with fps, or stuttering, or any thing else.
Sure I would like to go up to a supercard, but I aint ditching everything.
(for a start the missus would kill me. ;-) )