Old September 30th 05, 11:57 PM
Nikonja

On 30 Sep 2005 14:44:12 -0700, George wrote:

Well, thats always a good thing to do, but what I am curious to know is
if this is some known problem with 7800 cards or something. Again, I
did not have this problem with an Asus branded Nvidia GeForce FX 5800
or an ATI Radeon X800 Pro (both AGP) cards... And both of them i've
went thru several driver variations during their time as my primary
video card.

Now that I go to the 7800 GTX card (this is a PCI Express card), I am
having this problem. Kind of strange that a card this powerful would
have this silly problem, especially when the second monitor is not
doing anything (but displaying my blue background) when the primary is
playing a game or showing an NVidia demo..

But I will try some older drivers just to make sure!

As you said those cards are powerfull enough to display picture on 4
monitors and do all kind of stuff in the same time on them and not to
sttuter a bit, so there must be problem in drivers or in your windows
instalation, but i think it's the drivers. So try some newer ones, you have
betas on www.guru3d.com, there's nothing you can lose if you try !