Old August 28th 03, 05:54 PM
Pen

It's a Samsung 32MB EDO Buffered ECC 4Mx72 60ns DIMM.
Intel specked it for their PR440FX mobo which Intel stopped
supporting 2.5 years ago. Probably not real useful in anything
modern.

"X" wrote in message
I've been cleaning up all my spare parts and stuff in the basement

and
came across a memory module that hasn't worked in a single pc so

far. I
don't remember what kind of system it came out of, but from the

single
Google result, it would appear to be from a Gateway pc.

What I want to know is if it's worth holding on to or is it a piece

of
proprietary crap? the number on it is sec "sec kmm372f400bk-6u

Korea
9725 H."

Any details would be appreciated.