Old January 30th 04, 04:55 AM
JAD

you seem to be for what ever someone says for the moment... Your questions aren't OT but, what is it 'We'? you read a bit of
hardware news, pick the most state_ o_ the_ art tech and then ask questions about it here? (and what seems like EVERYWHERE for me
;^), which is cool, but have you ever done what was suggested or actually built what you ask for advice on? Or is this about
conversation? It would be nice if you would tell us the outcome of some of your adventures. Like the DVD stuck for one. or the USB
connector on an asus board or your vantec controller or your KVM switch or the umpteen ATI Ng questions........just saying I/we need
some closure from your wild rides.

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" wrote in message news

Lock or unlock, whats best for a better overlock thats all i want

Just heard that via lock or unlock their stuff make sit harder to
overclock.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 03:06:58 GMT, "Dashi" wrote:

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" wrote in
message ...

Mobo recomendion for a Barton 3.2 and Corsair TwinX 1024 4400 Pro
550mhz ram

The is my only problem to pic a board that will do it justice, i want
a board that i can overclock the CRAP out of, i would with the ram and
cpu i will have.

I think the Nforce 2 boards are the best bet, don't lock PCI and agp
ect.

Why wouldn't you want to lock AGP/PCI bus?

Dashi