Old September 12th 08, 06:48 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
gamefixer

Default !! Spore 2 out 5 !! ;) :)

On Sep 11, 5:49*pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
My standard gamer's answer to that is:

From my mother's ass.

Is that good enough for you ?

Bye,
* Skybuck.

Well I guess it is. I ask because you go on and on about stuff that no
one in here cares about. Some of the "english" you use and the way you
format it makes me think your either very young or from a non-english
speaking country. I'm not asking because I want to bust your balls,
I'm just asking.

Why would you want to be from "YOUR" mothers ass? Wouldnt it be from
"MY" mothers ass? You were trying to insult me, right?

Matt