Old September 9th 08, 07:25 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default !! Spore 2 out 5 !! ;) :)

Well,

Today I played it a little bit more just to get some closure on the game.

In the center of the galaxy is god or so... youtube has an ending video of
it.

Also during normal gameplay I didn't get the blackhole key...

I never tried to enter blackhole without the key maybe it's not possible or
maybe it's possible but then you ll just blow up or so... so who cares.

But I did want to see the blackhole in action so I sold some stuff and such
and finally purchased it to see the blackhole in action... which was kinda
nice... some blackholes there... some lead to near the center of the
galaxy... could almost reach god... but got shot down by the grox.

Getting cash flowing from factories is kinda fun.. but also difficult
because of all the bull**** going on... but I played the game at normal
level... biggest gun I had probably was mega proton... still some items in
the game...

But I think I am not pretty much done with the game... maybe I'll play it
a little bit more to see the bigger weapons and such in action but dont
count on it too much

I think this game could be fun if it was multiplayer with empires to be
concuered... but I don't think that's the case

Also the god ending is kinda lame

Bye,
Skybuck.