Old September 8th 08, 04:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default !! Spore 2 out 5 !! ;) :)

Hello,

I just played Spore for two days non-stop offline though, online not working
with the crack ?

Offline was still pretty much fun.

I'll spare you a long boring story since there are lots of reviews by now...
check youtube or so.

I just wanna say the following stuff:

1. The sea stuff was cool I hope to see a larger game like that.

2. The space stuff was kinda interesting too... but the universe is super
big.. makes it kinda pointless to play it... never the less I had fun with a
tiny part of it... then I found the center of the galaxy and nasty
inhabitants there ?

What I am supposed to do about that ? Oh well maybe I should go back to my
homeworld tomorrow Maybe they will tell me something more...

I was far far far away from my homeworld before I quited/saved the game...
kinda funny.

Many many many star systems and planets...

Euhm... I am not sure if I am done with game... apperently not... but maybe
so... maybe tomorrow.

If homeworld doesn't tell what to do about the center of the galaxy then I
am probably pretty much done... because then the game has no real goals
anymore !

Also I wonder how the online play is ? Is it more difficult ? is it more
boring ? or maybe interesting ?

I have no idea about how the online play would be ?

It was kinda funny to see a ufo fly by during the tribal stage... and also
later I encountered my own tribal species on a planet when I was in space
age...

I kinda wonder about the online universe... it does sound like having having
your creatures "propagate" through a game so others can play with it

But then again the offline version gives a pretty good impression

Graphics+Sound make it a fun enough game to play.

I had no real issue's while playing the game except after many hours of play
some sound parts started to fail...
Maybe there was a memory leak in it... but it's ok I have 2 GB of ram so it
takes a long time before it starts being a problem.

Well after 20 hours or so I am probably (almost) done with the game not
bad... I have seen worse games

However this game is not as big as say: BF2, CIV3 or COD4... so only a score
of 2 out 5.

It's a nice game.. maybe even a trend setting game in some parts... but the
game itself needs to evolve LOL =D

Bye,
Skybuck.