Old August 28th 07, 06:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Stick Stickus[_3_]

Default DirectX10

If you wish to use directX 9 or below go to the MS web site and download the
directX SDK file. This will enable you to use other than DirectX 10
programs.
Regards
Stick
"Gary" wrote in message
Hello, not to add fuel to the fire but I have better credit than sense and
have a fine system to show for it. But seriously the problem is that
Vista SUCKS. As I said I have a pretty good comp and can't use it in
Vista as the drivers are FUBAR. I went back to XP and I'll stay there
until Feb next year at the soonest, but there isn't anything coming out in
that time frame except maybe Conan, which is (from what I've read) to be
released under DX9 and DX10 that I really want anyway. Well that's my
.02.

"Leigh-Anne" wrote in message
I am starting to build a new pc, with one or two 8800 ultras, as these are
directx 10 cards. Will i only be able to get directx 10 effects under
Windows Vista.

Thx

LA