Old December 15th 03, 11:24 PM
John D

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 12:46:18 -0600, Ed wrote:

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:29:09 +0000, John D wrote:

How can I install the nvidia unified drivers without the display
driver as I want to keep the asus 56.16 driver version?

Audio driver 3.66 (WHQL)
Audio utilities 3.66
Ethernet driver 3.63 (WHQL)
GART driver 3.34 (WHQL)
Memory controller driver 3.38 (WHQL)
SMBus driver 3.38 (WHQL)
IDE In-the-box driver 3.58 (WHQL)
IDE 2.0 NVIDIA driver 3.66 (WHQL)
Display driver 52.16 (WHQL)
Installer 3.77

Why not just extract the driver package to a temp folder then delete the
video driver sub-folder?

I deleted the video and audio sub-folders when I installed the 3.13s as
I didn't need them, all is well.

Cheers,
Ed

Thanks for both the above ... I did a 'blended version in the end ...
installed the package and then reinstall the asus driver - however I
had to 'force' install the audio drivers manually as I had updated the
original asus site versions via windows update and the installer would
not recognise the 3.13 drivers as newer for some reason. Anyway all
drivers in and working now.