Old September 14th 05, 05:48 PM

Jeff wrote:

I have an Epson Stylus CX 5400. Just replaced the black ink cartridge. Now
it wont print anything, just blank pages. The color cartridges didnt need
changing and I used an OEM Cartridge to replace the black. I have gone
through everything in the online instructions and instruction manual.
Nothing works. Just prints blank pages. Doea anyone have a solution? Thanks
in advance.

Jeff

Basically I have the same problem. How was yours resolved. I am going
through he cleaning process and I did reconnect the small
supply tube...I now qualify as a heart surgeon. It was not easy
reconnecting the tube without taking the printer apart.