Old August 25th 05, 12:56 PM
Jan Alter

You removed the tape on the cartridge of course before fitting it into the
printer.

--
Jan Alter

or

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message
If you email me and request the Epson Cleaning Manual, I will send you a
copy. It will probably resolve the issue you are facing.

Art

email at: e-printerhelp(at)mvps(dot)org

(at) = @
(dot) = .

Jeff wrote:
I have an Epson Stylus CX 5400. Just replaced the black ink cartridge.
Now it wont print anything, just blank pages. The color cartridges didnt
need changing and I used an OEM Cartridge to replace the black. I have
gone through everything in the online instructions and instruction
manual. Nothing works. Just prints blank pages. Doea anyone have a
solution? Thanks in advance.

Jeff