Old November 21st 04, 09:04 PM
Wes Newell

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:16:55 -0600, Chris wrote:

Due to all of the problems I have been having with my Gigabyte
GA-K8NSNXP-939 mobo, I am considering replacing it. It doesn't like a
dual memory configuration with my wallet busting Corsair PC3200XLPRO
memory, unless I relax the timings. Even with manually relaxed
timings, I am still only 90% stable and will randomly bomb out of
applications/games with a memory error. I also tried some Kingston C3
PC3200 memory that I obtained from a machine that I built for work,
and the Gigabyte board was just as unstable.

You didn't mention your PSU which is a critcal part of the system. I
assume you also raised vdimm to test.