Old January 18th 05, 02:16 PM
anthony

ahhh now I see HAHHAHAHAHA thats funny LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL geez my old
5600 gets 45fps lol

"Mark" wrote in message
would have been nice Anthony if you'd actually read it. Who said anything
about 86fps!!.It said 8fps.
"anthony" wrote in message
omg u cant get over 86fps WAAAAAAMBULANCE geez after 60 who cares lol

"Mark" wrote in message
Has anyone got any experience of running swg with the 6800 gt? I ve got

2.8 Pentium 4 and 1 gig of ram with a 1.5 mb cable connection but for

the
life of me i can't get this game to go over 8fps. Ive tried lowering
the
in
game resolution, formatting the pc, defragraging the hard drive,

lowering
the settings in the game, tried a variety of drivers and now on DNA
7124
drivers and it it still slow and sluggish.

Just wondered if others have experienced the same as i had no previous
problems with an ATI 9700 PRO?

Thanks

Mark