Old October 3rd 04, 06:41 PM
Inglo

On 10/3/2004 10:37 AM Steven Wandy brightened our day with:

I have an X800 Pro, 256 MEG card. Play Doom 3, KOTOR, Links 2003 Golf,
Madden 2005. Also use computer for digital photo work with Photoshop CS.
Any preferences between the latest Catalyst 9 release or the Beta 8.07? (I
don't really stay current with all the plus and minuses of the various
releases.) Thanks.

The beta 8.07 drivers are much better than the 4.9s. Within about 3
days there were 3 different hotfix betas released, FYI the first hotfix
that was released was to address issues with SWKOTOR.
Doom 3 runs faster with the 8.07 beta as well. There is a general fix
for cards with 256 Mb of RAM in them as well.

--
"...forged but accurate."

Steve ¤ģIngloĢ¤
www.inglostadt.com