Old December 17th 03, 02:39 AM
LeeB18509

"Sean" wrote in message
om...
Hi, I've been having a bit of a problem getting 3dmark03 to run for a
while. For the last week I've tried to find any information about why
this would happen or what to do to rectify it, but to no avail. Ok,
here is my problem: I can start 3dmark03 and start running the tests
just fine. However, after a randomn amount of tests finish, the
program crashes. Sometimes it crashes after 3 tests are run, or
sometimes it makes it all the way to the sound test. More often than
not, however, it crashes on the CPU test. It does not crash while the
test is occuring. It crashes while the test is on the loading screen.
I've provided an extensive copy of my system details if anyone knows
anything about why this might happen. Thanks for your time!

-Sean-

SystemInfo version 3.4
XSLT StyleSheet version 3.1-d

CPU Info
CPU 1/1
AMD Athlon(TM) XP 1900+ 1.6 GHz
Manufacturer AMD
Family AMD Athlon(TM) XP 1900+
Internal Clock 1.6 GHz
Internal Clock Maximum 1.6 GHz
External Clock 137.0 MHz
Socket Designation SOCKET A
Type Central

.......snip way too much information....

It's possibly a heat issue, try running without a side cover. What
brand/rating of power supply?