Old February 29th 04, 01:43 AM
crypto

On 24 Feb 2004 23:10:59 -0800, (Jessica Loriena)
wrote:

I got an old Asus CUV4X motherboard (latest BIOS updated 1009) with
MSI GeForce MX (Starforce) on Windows XP and after installing the
latest nVidia driver (downloaded from nVidia web site - ver 53.??),
OpenGL seems to get screwed up. Also, even before installing the new
drivers, all Direct3D tests fail with DXDIAG (tested with DirectX 8
and DirectX 9). Does anyone know how I can solve these problems? What
latest driver versions are recomended? I'd appreciate any help!

I have this same MB, running a Geforce TI4200 Ultra, AGP 4x, latest
53.03 (I think) Drivers. It passes all tests in DXDIAG without any
issue. I am on Win 2K with newer via chipset drivers but anyway,
yours should work at AGP 4X if mine does. I am on DirectX 9.0b.