Old May 28th 08, 04:55 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox
Jordan

Default MGS4 looks hugely downgraded on PS3 b/c of Nvidia RSX compared torealtime 2005 demo running on dual GF 7800

On May 27, 4:44 pm, "boodybandit" wrote:

If you can't skip the videos in MGS4 I don't think I will be able to get
into it. I never got into a MGS game because stealth missions in shooters
bore me to tears but I am going to give this one a try. I figured I never
played a GTA game before I and I really liked GTAIV. Hopefully it will be
the same with MGS4.

The only MGS games I played were the original NES title (hated it) and
the first Playstation title (loved it.)

At the time MGS came out I was burned out on FPS so it was cool having
something that operated on a different level. If you approach it like
a FPS you get killed really quickly. I also don't know why people skip
the cut scenes. That's where all the story is.

- Jordan