Old May 20th 14, 09:53 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
(PeteCresswell)

Default OT Can you do this with a tablet?

Per Tim Rude:
What I find works better is to connect the tablet to both an HDMI
monitor/TV and also a regular keyboard and mouse. I connect mine to a
wireless KB and mouse combo that share the same USB dongle. I plug the
USB dongle into the tablet and I now get a mouse cursor onscreen and can
type without having to display the onscreen keyboard. Works just about
like a standard computer that way.

I've done something similar - but with a BlueTooth mouse and a BlueTooth
keyboard.

Was quite surprised to see the little arrow pointer appear on the
tablet's screen....

I found that combination to be pretty good. Not as good as a "Real"
mouse/keyboard/PC... but close enough to do some moderate-volume typing.
--
Pete Cresswell