Old September 29th 05, 01:16 AM
mike

"MP" asked:

Hello. For my BFG nVidia Geforce 6800GT OC (AGP), I upgraded my 71.68
nVidia driver to the latest (I think) nVidia driver for this 6800GT - the
78.01 driver.

Just curious to see if something (i.e., "problems") might pop up later I
need to fix and/or adjust using this new 78.01 driver with my BFG nVidia
Geforce 6800GT OC (AGP) card.

Any tests I might want to run, etc.?

"Norm" answered:

Working fine for me

Thanks, Norm.

Anyone else have any comments about the nVidia 78.01 drivers?

Mark

Wont even install for me. Goes through the install process and then appears to
hang near the end, the screen goes blank and then just rubbish on the screen and
the m/c locks up.

Tried un-installing old drivers first and cleaning out any rubbish left in
registry. This is the first driver that would not install, so it was back to a
previous version for me.

Running XP with a AMD 3500 64bit cpu on a MSI Neo 2 Platinum, with a XFX 6800GT
card, and 1gig memory.

Very weird!

Mike