Old December 1st 04, 04:37 AM

I want to build my next computer system. Currently I am looking at computer
cases. I want a full tower aluminum case. I think that they will be better
at handling - getting rid of heat. The computer will be a workstation used
to edit video - running Adobe products - XP Pro. I want lots of room to grow
into the box.

Nice search features at the sites below:
http://www.newegg.com/app/manufact.asp?catalog=7&DEPA=1
http://www.insight.com/ Look under Hardware, System Cabinets
Then use the filters on the left to narrow down the cases with
the features you want.

Good prices:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...c.asp?CatId=32

Was a good site once upon a time:
http://www.tomshardware.com/howto/20041020/index.html

--
If it's spam, it's a scam! Don't do business with net-abusers.
http://mbdynip.dyndns.org/html/mboard/

alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt mini-FAQ available at:
ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet-by-gro....pc-homebuilt/