Old April 16th 08, 02:38 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Beladi Nasrallah

Default LCD larger size -- what for ??

On Apr 2, 5:37*am, "Mercury" wrote:

A person who once had impeccable ability to judge speaker quality and
demanded only the best may be satisfied with $10 pieces of crap as he ages
because of loss of hearing.

Well, I finally got my Dell 2408 screen. It is awesome ! The detail is
seen much better. The reproduction of colors is incredible (compared
to a 19" TN monitor I had). There is no saturation of white (or
black). But most importantly, the large size of the screen allows a
greater immersion into first-person shooters. So far I have played TF2
and DM.

The screen came with a $80 headset as a bonus. Frankly speaking, in my
opinion, they are only slightly better than the $5 headset I used
before.