Old January 14th 13, 04:03 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.os.linux.hardware
Ant[_3_]

Default Black parts on screens after switching my Debian stable's Kernelsv2.6.32 to v3.2.0.

Hi!

I get a black screen (no Earth!) in Google Earth. Also, I see black form
boxes in Debian's login manager after using its Gnome v2.30.2/KDE v4.4.5
and logging out. Compiz-Fusion (fusion-icon &) seems to work fine. I
tried without it and still have the same symptoms.

I have to restart X to fix the login's black form boxes as a workaround.
http://pastie.org/5610800 for my Xorg.0.log when starting X, running
GE, and logging off Gnome. I am using the latest stable versions and the
backports through apt-get commands.

Thank you in advance.
--
"The men of experiment are like the ant; they only collect and use. But
the bee...gathers its materials from the flowers of the garden and of