Old June 21st 07, 09:56 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Jarod (the puppy)

Default Video card blocking pci slots.

"KW" == "Kevin Weaver" writes:

Kevin, I am not one to spend other's money, but I would get a new
MoBo with more slots if that is the problem.

If the new heat exchange system doesn't work correctly, you could
damage your card and really be stuffed.

A new MoBo and case..... Not that much. Or do you think a new Gfx
card would be cheaper if this one dies?

KW
KW My new 8800 GTS Is huge. It's blocking one of my pci slots. With
KW 3 total on the MB And one being used, I have just one left which
KW I'm going to use shortly. I take it if I were to remove the fan
KW and use some heat sink-fan combo the warranty will be void. Am I
KW correct ? The size is way over kill.
KW
KW Any help with this problem ?
KW