Old June 21st 07, 02:15 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
don't look[_2_]

Default Video card blocking pci slots.

Correct. Void.But what choice do you have? Who's going to tell them you
switched heatsinks when you can just replace the original if you need to?

"Kevin Weaver" wrote in message
et...
My new 8800 GTS Is huge. It's blocking one of my pci slots. With 3 total

on
the MB And one being used, I have just one left which I'm going to use
shortly. I take it if I were to remove the fan and use some heat sink-fan
combo the warranty will be void. Am I correct ? The size is way over kill.

Any help with this problem ?

TIA...