Old May 13th 07, 09:01 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mellowed[_2_]

Default XFX 7950 GT problems

"Tim" wrote in message
news
I have tried to install Drivers for the 7950 GT card from Nvidia v158.18.It
goes to the install and stops saying "you are not running 32 bit Vista and
stops.I'm running Vista Ultimate 32bit 2gb ram.Any suggestions on how to
install new drivers?Only the old Microsoft ones from 6/06 will work.

I'm using the drivers from the Ultimate disk without any problems. I tried
the update and things got flaky. Reversed the update and things are perfect
again. I'm not looking back. The old saying, 'If it ain't broke, don't fix
it' applies.