Old February 1st 07, 05:49 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default Stuck in Infernal Demo.

Hello,

I played the infernal demo... I am now in level 2.

There is this "bridge" in the "factory" and the bridge goes down because of
an explosion and now I am stuck ?!?

There is also this train behind a fence ?

What should I do ? or where should I go ?

Or is this the end of the demo without ending it ?

Little voice inside me screaming: HEEEEELPPP MEEEEEEE, this demo is so cool
I wanna play more...

(Demo runs smooth and is beautifull on two gtx 7900 Especially the flame
thrower guys and the way they move is pretty cool...
jaw-dropping-beautifull. )

Bye,
Skybuck.