Old August 3rd 05, 07:13 AM
/mel/

"Augustus" wrote in message
news:gqSHe.205761$on1.156104@clgrps13...

"/mel/" wrote in message
Nvidia site unhelpful and mentions only AGP 8x - can anyone here tell me
if this card is backwards compatible with earlier AGP revisions - I've a
friend whose old machine just failed and she's replaced the video card
with the FX5200. It doesn't work (at all), but I don't know if there's a
fault elsewhere or if the AGP spec of the motherboard is too old for the
video card. Gah, dontcha love remote diagnosis?

It would probably help if you posted what m/b make and model she's using.

I've no idea, other than it's a Viglen and it has ISA slots - therefore it
is most likely the original AGP spec.