Old November 27th 03, 10:26 PM
BC

Default no blue ink coming out of my printer

I have a HP Photosmart 1000 printer, running XP.
Just tonight, tried to print a photo, when it came out, it was all pink-ish,
no blue whatsoever.
I recently bought a compatible cartridge, but I returned that cuz there was
no blue ink, or at least none was coming out.
The current cartridge is refilled by pros, or so they say, through ebay. I
sent them my original empty HP cartridge, they refilled it, it worked fine,
but now there is no blue. I havent done many prints, still 60% colour ink
left!

anyone have any ideas, I've cleaned it using the HP Toolbox, by printing few
pages to clean the head, but they all come out looking pink-ish.

thanx