Old September 14th 03, 02:14 AM
Too_Much_Coffee ®

Default AquaMark3 Benchmark to be relaesed on Monday...

Aquamark3 is going to release a new benchmark on Monday. You can get more
info he http://www.aquamark3.com/

You can view the hardware requirements he
http://www.aquamark3.com/requirements.htm

They have a teaser available but I don't think it's worth downloading; but
of course you'll do it anyway. The big teaser is 10MB and lasts about 30
seconds. I had the least trouble getting the file by using GamersHell and
FileFront. FilePlanet was a no go.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_1663.shtml

There's a countdown timer on the main Aquamark3 home page that sort of makes
the wait interesting. I have absolutely no idea if this benchmark is worth
the wait. We'll see in a couple of days.

Too_Much_Coffee ®

---
Got GigaNews?
http://www.giganews.com/customer/gn26215