Old September 9th 03, 07:32 AM
Khayman

Mangyrat wrote:
and the year befor that it was abit be6 2 ver 2.0 boards with bad
caps. well caps can be replaced. a guy in abit new's groups will
replace them for around $50 i think his name was homie or somthing
like that. cant hurt to hunt him down and ask if he will do a video
card. he was chargeing around $50 to do a motherboard so a videocard
shuld be cheaper.

Yeah, I know about him (and others like him), however I'm in Sweden - to
ship the card, let him fix it and ship it back would be more than a new
card.. :-(
And, there is some other component next to the capacitator which seems a
little bit "scorched" - and that one has *alot* of little solderings under
it...

Khay.