Old April 11th 04, 12:46 AM
CBFalconer

"Amit L." wrote:

I need your propt help in order to get to a quick decision
regarding two offers for a desktop PC configuration I have got.
The offers are to expire in a few days. Both configurations are
basically the same, with some marked differences to follow. The
price is the same as long as I get the decision quickly.

My most important requirements from a PC a
- High Hardware Reliability and good Software compatibility with windows XP

The most essential reliability feature is ECC memory. Without
that everything else is a crapshoot.

--
Chuck F ) )
http://cbfalconer.home.att.net USE worldnet address!