Old November 8th 09, 05:45 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
bgroicahn

Default Konica-Minolta 2300 Series (DL & W models) paper feed problems - anyone else had this?

Seems to be a very old thread. and MANY people with the same problem.
What is really happening is that the registration roller is stationary
and the paper is 'accordian' folded behind it. If you notice there is a
sensor just below the roller (clear plastic) where the paper is detected
and sent on to the transfer belt then fuser rollers. I'm not sure how
the sensor works but It seems to me that it is not properly indicating
the presense of the sheet as 'ready'. I think I'll disassembe the rest
of the printer looking for how it work this afternoon, maybe

Trojan Hussar;282496 Wrote:
I posted around a year ago regarding a paper feed problem with my
Konica Minolta 2300DL reporting phantom paper jams. Having picked up
the paper it didn't reach the second set of rollers quick enough and
reported a 'Paper Jam - Tray 1' error.

I was given a 2300W (the cheaper non-network and Windows only version
of the 2300DL) and this has now developed a similar fault, where the
paper arrives at the second roller too soon and is promptly folded
into pretty corrugated sheets. Sometimes these just jam, and
occasionally they emerge from the top all folded up but printed on.

Anyone else had similar problems?

Regards,
TH.