Old October 13th 03, 12:02 AM
Shepİ

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:58:34 +0100, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
invention that lemmings jump off cliffs "The Omniscient Blade"
wrote :

I seem to be having trouble with this card under Direct3D. Testing the
functions under dxdiag gives fails on all the 3d tests and no Direct3D games
will run. This is since I updated to DirectX 8 (and then 9 to try and solve
the problem) and I've tried using driver versions 44.03 and 45.23 (since I
have these versions archived locally). This is under Win98 on an AMD Duron
system at 900Mhz with 256Mb of memory and an onboard VIA sound system. Any
ideas whats f**ked up with it? Any more information that might be helpful?
Dxdiag returns the following information:

DirectDraw test results: All tests were successful.
Direct3D 7 test results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT =
0x80004005 (Generic failure)
Direct3D 8 test results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT =
0x8876086c (error code)
Direct3D 9 test results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT =
0x8876086c (error code)

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Re-install your mother board specific AGP drivers update?

--
Free Windows/PC help,
It's a G not a J in gmx for email