Old August 20th 05, 12:36 PM
vellu

MY CONCERNS A
1. After uninstalling Nvida drivers I will then have a BLACK blank screen
and not able to see to do anything else.
2. Will I get black blank screen?
3. If I do how do I go on to to steps 2-5 above?
4. HOW DO I GET INTO BIOS to make CHANGES or DISABLE ONBOARD Video (if it
does need to be disabled)?

Thank you for your consideration and assistance!!!!!

1. No, uninstalling any video drivers will revert back to generic VGA
drivers.
2. No. Same reason.
3. --
4. Depends on your motherboard, usually during boot up (when cpu, ram
amounts, hard drivers are displayer) press a key to enter BIOS;
typically F2, F10, ESC. It also usually says somewhere on the boot
screen what key needs to be pressed.

Also the onboard video should automatically disable if the mobo detects
an AGP card in place.