Old August 21st 03, 02:07 PM
YanquiDawg

Now you're starting to understand. I've been putting off buying for 6 months. I
finally did it it last week. I had the money before annd needed it for
something else,couldn't buy.This time when the 5900 went to $299 I bought.
Just get the best you can afford if you need a video card. It was kinda iffy
for me. But,My XP 2000+ and GF 3 classic have been choking a little. The 5900
looks to be about twice the performance.

Wait until HL2 or Doom III comes out, buy the 5900 Ultra, save your

$100...

But at that stage the NV40 will be ready to roll out...i guess there is
never a good time to buy.