Old July 8th 03, 01:58 AM
Slash

On 07 Jul 2003 10:48:14 GMT, ospammm (Y6g11) scribbled:

I'm also looking at the Antec Sonata Quiet Mid Tower Case, however
paying $75 for shipping alone on a case is not something I want to do.

As another poster stated, don't expect it to be that quiet. In fact I found it
to be noisier due to the holes on the side that spell out Antec.

But if you put the right components into it, it's barely audible from
3 feet away. Friend put one together with a Zalman CNPS7000 CPU
cooler, seagate fluid bearing HDD and low dB 120mm exhaust fan, and it
makes me quite jealous.

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"