Old January 19th 04, 09:36 PM
Xanophile

and that means......well......it pretty much means nothing.

minimum system requirements are pretty much the lowest spec'd system
they tried it on. or had handy. your choice. that don't mean it won't
run if you don't use what they tell you to.

you'd be amazed at the tricks you can pull from an old hat. or go waste
your money on things you don't need. again......your choice.

The Black Wibble wrote:
"Graeme" wrote in message ...

"Xanophile" wrote in message

oh my lord.......these people who think you need the latest and
greatest. bigger better faster more......it's just sad. if my
girlfriend's p2 450 can run todays games without problems, i'm quite
sure yours can, too.

LOL. Exactly what do you call "today's games" ?

I have six games and the ~minimum~ CPU requirements don't go below 600MHz!

Tony.