Old August 13th 03, 06:56 PM
jack

RedBack wrote:
: On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 03:05:20 GMT, ToolPackinMama
: wrote:
:
:: Somebody told me that all of Australia was brought to a standstill
:: today?
:
: We are always at a standstill...why do today what you can do
: tommorow...the beach, footy, cricket and the mates at the pub come
: first.
: (I better fit the little woman in there somewhere or its the dog
: house again :-)
:
: I have had no problems and I'm on 24/7 but I have heard some
: others...though not a lot, having a few problems but are soon fixed.
:
: RedBack

Hey there Australia dude, how come you folks always refers to us Yanks
as "Sepos"? Yeah I know, Sepo is short for Septic Tank but man, that
moniker is kinda brutal! Ya think? ;-)

J.

--
--------
The end to "Personal Computing" as we know it is just around the corner.