Old June 12th 18, 08:12 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Boris[_7_]

Default Dell Complete Your Software Installation

I've always ignored this notice from Dell that pops up on a couple of my
machines, usually when I reboot:

https://postimg.cc/image/9purjioaj/

I just click Remind Me Later.

I've never ordered any software from Dell, but I guess this is just in case
I have, or do, and this notice is installed on every Dell machine,
regardless.

If I haven't ordered any software from Dell, is there any reason I
shouldn't just click I Don't Agree, and be done with this notice forever?

My machine(s) are all registered, but more on that in my next post.