Old April 7th 15, 06:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Men of War: Assault Squad.

This time I did some extensive testing, tested all allies/american weaponry

It turns out most of the "action" meaning explosions, nading, firing is
"left" click.

Except planting mines that's right click.

Furthermore throwing nades in direct control automatically switches back to
gun.. even if you have multiple nades...

Which again is somewhat inconsistent... I never told it to switch back to
guns... it does so automatically..

Thats again slightly annoying... but if you wanna nade spam... you can do so
by repeatedly... switching weapons with for example right click.

Again unnecessary ammounts of clicking but ok.

Furthermore direct control seems very important in this game... especially
for noobies.

The reason is... only direct control gives an arc/distance estimation... as
long as it's white... it's in range... on snowie maps it;s a bit hard to
see.

Black stuff around font woud have helped but ok.

Yellow is slightly still in range... red is out of range.

There are some more secrets in the game... but that's for you to figure out
lol =DDDD

Bye,
For now,
Skybuck.