Old June 18th 16, 04:58 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
Paul

Default NVMe M.2 SSD Win7, anyone with experience?

On 2016-06-05 18:36, B00ze wrote:

Good day.

Anyone got experience with booting Win7 on an NVMe drive? There are
hotfixes for it for Win7, anyone used them? I'm also wondering if tools
like MiniTool Partition Wizard (bootable DVD) or TeraByte's BootIt will
work with such a drive...

Thanks.
Best Regards,

Really, no one at all? In a few years NVMe is all there will be; you'd
think /someone/ would be using this at the moment (with Windows 7
preferably). Alright, looks like I'll have to wait - I'm not jumping
into this without some sort of community support, lol.

Best Regards,

If you want to buy me one, I'm OK with that :-)

Paul